Saturday, November 13, 2010

wee-ooo weeeee-oooo

I'm currently sitting, okay laying, in the back of an ambulance. Sounds bad but I'm just working my 12 hours of ride along experience for my EMT program. Lots of downtime. With that downtime I've decided that I really want to go to Portugal for the European Championships. I have no idea how ill get the money but ill figure it out. My arm is healing well. I've been training for about a week now. I actually just ran into the ER doctor who I did my clinical hours under and went to after I hurt my arm. He trains, too so that's awesome. I'll also be taking pictures with my teammate and friend soon. He's my first sponsor and been an asset to my success since I started training. MikMilman.com

Here is some of his work from No Gi Worlds: My teammate Edwin Najmi who placed 2nd in the Adult Feather Blue Belt Division. Next person to interview/write an article about.




No comments:

Post a Comment